Back in hospital soon

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TomT, Feb 11, 2010.

1. TomT

TomT Active Member

Looks like I'm going back to hospital again soon, saw my doctor yesterday and he decided after a half hour talking to me some time in hospital and more ECT's are the way to go :( Really hoping my god awful landlord will let me put off moving for a couple of months so I can get this out of the way. I'm really at the end of my reserves, so stressed I can't stop shaking, and when I'm not shaking I'm in tears or a blind panic. I have no idea how I'm getting through the days right now, just wish I could curl up in a ball and make the world go away.

Just wish everything wasn't so difficult, if I can't get the extra time I need I have to find a place by tomorrow or I'm going to get out of hospital and be homeless. Not helping matters is I got a call from my dad this morning to tell me the work we had lined up for tomorrow isn't happening for another week and I'm relying on that for my bond on a new place. Its like I'm trapped in a nightmare where everything that can possibly go wrong is actually happening. I wish I wasn't me, that I was anyone else but me, even my doctor said (exact words) 'Sucks to be you right now huh?'
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope hospital stay will help you and your landlord is understanding Your doctor sound a bit of an idiot. I think hospital your best option though let us know how you are okay stay strong
  3. Lilly

Lilly Well-Known Member

I send yu a hug...............well i don't know yu so that MIGHT be awkward, but it sounds like yu need a hug, so I send yu a hug!
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Can you put your stuff in a storage facility?? At least then you don't have to worry about it..When you get out of the hospital ask your parents if you can stay there until you save up the money for your deposit on another apartment..There are options you just need to sit down and write them out..I hope you going in the hospital helps you to stabalise..Take care!!
  5. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I don't even have the words to express what I think of your landlord (and if I did, I'd have to edit them out anyway)! But I hope the hospital stay helps you, you deserve to feel better! :hug: