Back in the day

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by mickey, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickey

mickey New Member

Hi havent been on forums like this for, 5-6 years, but the same shit has came up for me,it is women . Most of my family is women and my baby sister and I share a best friend who id die for. But she takes drugs, and im a **** hair close to finding out if my we sister take the same drugs. IF she does it would make me happy to see them suffer the same pain I do only me taking drugs doesnt borther them, so suicide is a solution.

Ah the satisfaction of getting back at them would see me dead does'n seem to bother me. I dont know why it annoys me if they take drugs and yet i would, big brother syndrome i guess. Anyone to talk to would be nice thnxs :smile: , im bluttered, forgive my typing

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Mickey and welcome...that is no way of getting back at someone, in fact, i think the best way to get back at someone is to do better yourself...hope the women you are close to treat themselves much better...and hope you feel better yourself, J

3. odnox

odnox Well-Known Member

Most of the times I've felt truly suicidal were times when I wanted to get back at people or inflict on them the same kind of pain I was suffering. I'd read a few articles talking about how painful suicide is to the people around you, and I always thought "Great, I hope they suffer!"

But, I realized that I don't get anything out of suicide but dead. I wouldn't know they were suffering. So, I tend to agree with the phrase "the best revenge is a life well lived." I agree with what Sadeyes said. Because not only do you get your revenge, but you also get a better life for yourself.

I know that's all cliché and maybe not what you want to hear, but there are other options.

I hope things work out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.