1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back in the day

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by mickey, Jul 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mickey

mickey New Member

Hi havent been on forums like this for, 5-6 years, but the same shit has came up for me,it is women . Most of my family is women and my baby sister and I share a best friend who id die for. But she takes drugs, and im a **** hair close to finding out if my we sister take the same drugs. IF she does it would make me happy to see them suffer the same pain I do only me taking drugs doesnt borther them, so suicide is a solution.

Ah the satisfaction of getting back at them would see me dead does'n seem to bother me. I dont know why it annoys me if they take drugs and yet i would, big brother syndrome i guess. Anyone to talk to would be nice thnxs :smile: , im bluttered, forgive my typing

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Mickey and welcome...that is no way of getting back at someone, in fact, i think the best way to get back at someone is to do better yourself...hope the women you are close to treat themselves much better...and hope you feel better yourself, J

3. odnox

odnox Well-Known Member

Most of the times I've felt truly suicidal were times when I wanted to get back at people or inflict on them the same kind of pain I was suffering. I'd read a few articles talking about how painful suicide is to the people around you, and I always thought "Great, I hope they suffer!"

But, I realized that I don't get anything out of suicide but dead. I wouldn't know they were suffering. So, I tend to agree with the phrase "the best revenge is a life well lived." I agree with what Sadeyes said. Because not only do you get your revenge, but you also get a better life for yourself.

I know that's all cliché and maybe not what you want to hear, but there are other options.

I hope things work out for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.