Back in Time thread

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by Aquariamethystea, May 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I want to go back in time, to 1993, around this time 14 years ago. I remember it well, and I hadn't even thought of the word "suicide" at all that year, unless I heard about it on television. My question to everyone is this, if you could go back in time, when would it be and why then?
  2. Ruby

Ruby Well-Known Member

I'd go back to 1998 because I was young, carefree and happy. I didn't think of depression and, like you, I hadn't even heard of suicide. Thinking back I'd never imagine myself to end up the way I am now.
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

I'd go back to before my Nan got ill.
  4. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Before my brother started being an arse. :dry:
  5. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Before the first monkey came down from the tree and convince him or her to somehow have the sense to stay up there.
  6. Syd

Syd Guest

Right here, right now.
  7. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

To my childhood, but only if I could remember what will happen. If not, I would just have to live all the nightmare again, and I would rather kill myself than that. If I knew what would come and how little choices can make so painful difference, I would avoid them and have the life I always thought I lived.
  8. Twisted Sweet Lies

Twisted Sweet Lies Well-Known Member

To when Caitlin and I were still best friends to when we had fun and did really stupid stuff.
  9. Tara

Tara Guest

i'd like to go back to 1988 (when i was born) and start all over again.
  10. Pneuma

Pneuma Guest

I'd go back to 1981 (the year I was born) and start over, but only if I could bring with me the wisdom (and knowledge and common sense) I've learned up until now.
  11. itachi

itachi Well-Known Member

id go back and make damn sure my parents never met.
  12. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

^ Ditto that.
  13. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I'd go back to Adam and Eve and the proverbial apple. No evil sounds good to me.
  14. goingmobile

goingmobile Active Member

I'd have a hard time going back and changing anything- everything is so fragile. But if I had to choose, I'd change the interactions my cousin and I had. We were young and thinking back it was pure incest. I'm being raised as Catholic, and I am Christian, and I am disgusted with myself even when i think back. But, neither has mentioned it since we were like 12. So it's all good I suppose.
  15. TheBLA

TheBLA Well-Known Member

1997, best year of my life when I lived in Saudi Arabia before coming to the U.S Jan 1st, 1998, ever since, never been as happy, oh god I miss those times and I can barely remember them now. Sigh...
  16. thedeafmusician

thedeafmusician Staff Alumni

I'd go back to the 1970's - wayyyy before I was born, and try to convince my parents to have kids back then, like they were MEANT to. Which means that now I would be about 20-30 something.
  17. I'd go back to 1992, to make my ... father wear protection when he 'created' me. :(
  18. FoReVeR LoSt

FoReVeR LoSt Well-Known Member

i'd go back 13 years ago so it would be 1994, when i was young, my parents were still together and we had a house that we could call our own. When i use to run around the big back yard and walk to school and play with friends and didn't even think about depression or working, or anything like that. I miss that
  19. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

hey kurt.. you could stop me being born.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.