back n forth

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bestwishes, Dec 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestwishes

bestwishes Member

I am going back n forth on what I want to to. I already went to the bridge...decided hesitated on jumping even though that is WHAT I want more than anything. I convinced myself I can sit alone in hoel room and starve to death...which seems awful. I can't bring myself to make up my mind on what to do. go to bridge.....stay and starve in motel....hmmm I cant stad staying like this both have pros and cons I can't deal with this.
  2. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

No No No No No! Neither! I wish I was there to give you a huge hug and prevent you from jumping. I jumped but all that happened to me is I broke a few bones. I do the starving thing a lot but its very ugly! Will you hold on one more day? Just for us? Stay here at least for one more day (preferably for ever). :rose:
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Keep talking okay here one way to release all that sadness inside keep talking don't go anywhere call crisis line talk to someone a real voice that cares okay
    Time to reach out for help okay please
  4. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

I know how you feel this looming trap.. Ive been there. :hug: maybe you should try to find some healthy friendships.. If you really are that set on dieing you would have already jumped.. and so you are still hesitant and that means you still have something.

I think maybe you just need to get out there and find a group for support. Find people you can hang out with that are understanding.

Isolating only worsens your sadness. Try to find something you enjoy. Take walks outside and look at the sky! Look at the moon and just let your imagination take you into another world if only for a moment.

Realize you are feeling bad.. But don't let that feeling control you! YOU are the one in control!

I hope I can be of some help, and if you wish to talk with me I'm here. I'm sure a lot of people on SF would want to help you too. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.