1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Back. Sigh.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GreenChick, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenChick

GreenChick Active Member

I am sadly, back on this forum after an absence of a while.

I am having some serious problems lately, I don't have the energy to go into them right now, but lots of crap has been happening in my life, and I just want to give up.

I spent hours today online looking for information on different suicide methods, weighing the pros and cons. I think I have settled on a method, something nice and painful because I deserve to suffer.

I'm not going to do it tonight though, I'm gong to go to bed. Tomorrow I will try to find the strength to go on living, now I just need a break.

2. InfernoX

InfernoX Member

Trust me, you'll wake up in the morning and be in a completely different mindset. Sometimes you just need to sleep it off y'know?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Greenchick,
    Why are you sad to be back on line on the forum? Have you had bad experiences here before? I for one find it to be very supportive and have made several friends here. I have been an isolationist all my life and have found a way to open up and speak my mind because my friends here listen and offer support to let you vent or ramble on. They don't judge you!! If you had a bad experience I am sorry and I hope you get the support from others here! There are a few bad apples in every barrel and I hope you haven't run across any here!In your heart you have to know we care!!Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

4. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

hi greenchick :hug: welcome back
    i'm sorry you're feeling so low and that bad things have happened since you've been gone. as said above, it's a great idea to sleep on it because you wake up in a completely different mindset.
    i hope everything goes well from now on :heart:
    if you ever need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM me :hug:
    laura x

5. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Greenchick, why do you want to punish yourself? Nobody should be punished..there's always a chance to forgive yourself for the mistakes you've done. No point punishing yourself.

Take good care.. you're worth a lot more than you think.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.