Back. Sigh.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GreenChick, Jan 5, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreenChick

GreenChick Active Member

I am sadly, back on this forum after an absence of a while.

I am having some serious problems lately, I don't have the energy to go into them right now, but lots of crap has been happening in my life, and I just want to give up.

I spent hours today online looking for information on different suicide methods, weighing the pros and cons. I think I have settled on a method, something nice and painful because I deserve to suffer.

I'm not going to do it tonight though, I'm gong to go to bed. Tomorrow I will try to find the strength to go on living, now I just need a break.

2. InfernoX

InfernoX Member

Trust me, you'll wake up in the morning and be in a completely different mindset. Sometimes you just need to sleep it off y'know?

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Greenchick,
    Why are you sad to be back on line on the forum? Have you had bad experiences here before? I for one find it to be very supportive and have made several friends here. I have been an isolationist all my life and have found a way to open up and speak my mind because my friends here listen and offer support to let you vent or ramble on. They don't judge you!! If you had a bad experience I am sorry and I hope you get the support from others here! There are a few bad apples in every barrel and I hope you haven't run across any here!In your heart you have to know we care!!Stay Safe!!~Joseph~

4. Locket

Locket Well-Known Member

hi greenchick :hug: welcome back
    i'm sorry you're feeling so low and that bad things have happened since you've been gone. as said above, it's a great idea to sleep on it because you wake up in a completely different mindset.
    i hope everything goes well from now on :heart:
    if you ever need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate to PM me :hug:
    laura x

5. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

Greenchick, why do you want to punish yourself? Nobody should be punished..there's always a chance to forgive yourself for the mistakes you've done. No point punishing yourself.

Take good care.. you're worth a lot more than you think.

Dave

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.