back to bed

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by death_cab_for_cutie, Feb 15, 2011.

1. feeling like tommorow i just won't get up, its a while since I've have felt like it would be ok to just not do all the little things that should get done daily...then it sort of feels like well i've skipped one day maybe another would be ok ... and another...
    it feels like theres this whole background of too much going on and then more and more gets piled on...
    ahhh too much its pretty clear where this is all heading... the casual slide
    :(

2. me myself and i

me myself and i Account Closed

Sometimes it all gets piled up in our heads, you are right.
    We have a choice, to let it build up and then more than likely to let it fall over, or to take a little space, find a small part of the pile...... and deal with it as best we can.
    Not easy i know, but intention thats the key.
    Personally, i enjoy being lazy sometimes, doing nothing. For me, that time can be spent as a space, trying to find some answers and solutions. But thats me.
    I wish you well, remember we all make mistakes, and we all have tomorrow to put them right........ but only if we choose to.

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Try just attacking one thing at a time okay don't even look at the big picture right now just the small one and do get rest okay sometimes that is all one needs is a day off.