back to feeling like i also do

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by LostSpirit, Oct 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LostSpirit

LostSpirit Well-Known Member

iIve not posted on here for such a long time! A part of me wanted to deal with how i was feeling on my own, in the last 2 yrs a lot has happend, and all for the better, but why do i still feel so empty, i feel like im in this big bubble, for a little while i may feel ok, and get on with day to day things,

not a day goes by when i dont think of suicide
    not a day goes by without me thinking im worthless
    not a day goes by without me crying

ive got help before - and believe me anti depressants do nothing, nor does talking - it only helps for a while

so choice is, carrying on living and feeling this way

or end it all
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It only helps for awhile then it helps tell your doctor you need an add on to the meds or a newer medication i hear there a lots of good ones out there now each day a new one with is introduced with less side effects and more help. Keep taking meds and therapy does help with the right therapist You have to try a few before you find one that does work for you okay keep trying the thoughts are just thoughts let them go thru and just say that thoughts oh okay move on. Talk to your doctor okay please get some help so you feel better:hugtackles::hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.