back to my old ways...

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Metallica*Melinda, May 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

So, Im back to not eating and anything I am eating is being thrown up. I want to lose some weight and I dont care what it takes. Everytime I throw up, I feel so good... everytime my stomach growls, I feel in control. I dont know why I ever stopped doing all of this. I know if I just lose the weight I will be okay...
  2. Carcinogen

Carcinogen Well-Known Member

While this may help in the short term, in the lng term youre just going to do yrself a lot of damage. you may feel in control, bt how long til it cntrols you? Is itr just life in general getting to you or hads something specific tiggered this? feel free to pm m eif to talk you need.
    ps please scus th spelling im slitely(?) drunk. hope you can unerstand what i mean.
  3. savetoniqht

savetoniqht Well-Known Member

You say you are starting to go back to your old ways, which I assume means you've overcome them before. If you have, you realize that turning back is one million times harder than stopping. I'm not going to lecture you and tell you that you're wrong, that there are other ways to handle it, but before you get in over your head I would seriously think about if you really want to put yourself through this. You feel in control now, but in the end it always controls you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.