back to my routine

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by Starlite, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

hey everyone

I just wanted to share with you all that I am back to eating healthier again and i have started back exercising again. I noticed that i felt better after my exercise and im going to continue it regardless of how i feel. It just boosts my self esteem. i want to lose weight and i would appreciate any support / encouragement along my journey. I don't need to lose a whole lot, but i have set some small goals for myself..This month i want to lose 10 pounds!

so how about it..encouragement please!

2. ~Tosh~

~Tosh~ Forum Buddy

GO Karren!!! I know you can do it :hug:

3. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Nice to hear this Karren.:smile:

4. glad you are feeling a lil better i'm sure you can do whatever it takes to get you back 100%, you can do it hun good luck. :hug:

5. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

I myself have started working out again my plans are to lose maybe 10 lbs by February.im not trying to lose weight just change what weight i have into muscle and lose my belly.10lbs in a month is kinda alot to be starting off with.thats more than 2lbs a week which isnt all to healthy.but if its your goal then by all means go for it and be healthy with what you do.1 little tip is that a pound of fat is about 3500 calories you would have to burn off. and most doctors and trainers suggest about 1200 calories intake a day at the least.these are the things my doc told me about trying to lose weight healthy.So good luck I'll be working out along side you. :hug:

6. Starlite

Starlite Senior Member

yep i know all too well earn. Thanks for the support. over the past couple years i have lost alot of weight, it takes alot of hard work and dedication and im back there again. Ijust hope i can stick with it and lose what i want to lose....i think my first goal is attainable since the beginning of the weight los is always excess water! and more is lost in the beginning. When i lost weight before it came off rather quickly..i wont go into why it did because i dont wanna be stigmatized!

:hug:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

well done Karren! I'm glad you are feeling better :)

8. kidB

kidB Active Member

Hey! Good for you. I know you posted a while ago, but I hope to this day you are sticking with it. It's amazing how quickly you see results even just by sticking to a plan for a couple of months. (I'm a fitness nut myself, when in happy stages.) Keep it up! =)