back to square one..once more. new to the board no to SA

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by RySp123, Oct 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

Hi, I am in my fourties, female with physical and mental issues that made my life a full time battling for a reason or another.

Lets say the nick reflects the point i am to; an 'Endin day' :sad:

Been there, tried it and back at it........ back to square one: battling with the 'why not' and finding nor getting any reasons not to give in. Not even
    mental-physical help from professionals seem to give any relief at this point
    so looking for anything that could possibly give me a 'there is a reason' not
    to give in.... some king of 'life saver grip to hold onto' till i find a way to
    overcome this neverending phase once again. :eek: :help:

Ok i guess i've said enough for an 'entry' and will keep some for other and more appropriated places to post. :huh:

See you there i guess

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:welcome: to SF. I hope we are able to help support you through the bad times and rejoice with you in the good. I am glad you found us and chose to join. Take care. :hug:

3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

:welcome: to SF

4. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

Welcome to the forum :smile: :hug:

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Welcome to SF :hug:

6. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

:welcome: to sf. here's something that may give you something to grasp onto that may help you out. just remember that people care about you. that is what keeps me going. people caring.
    there are a lot of ppl here that are willing to help if you lert them.
    take care and be safe.
    feel free to pm or find me on msn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.