Back to the correct me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forgotten_Man

Recently I had a talk with a female friend. The general gist of it was that she thinks all men are useless for anything besides bedroom activities. Needless to say it hurt me because I am a male. But it did the wonderous thing it brought me back to reality. No female actually needs me as a companion. A female would only need me to engage in bed room activities with her. That is it that is all nothing else. But I refuse to do that cause it results in accidents. So what use am I then. Well I thought about it and I am the perfect blackmail target. You see because females have the power to think that everything is a sexual advance. So I could simply hug the female in question and then she can go to the cops. And who will they belive? The female who claims she was raped by the male. Or the male who claims he was just giving her a hug?

So I am set back to the correct path. Human contact is not needed I cannot believe that I was fucking brainwashed, probably by myself, into believeing that it was. Nothing good can come from it. It is best that I not let anyone touch me because they don't want to touch me for any reason but to blackmail or attempting to breed with me. Yeah it is safe to assume that. And hell I cannot even touch males because the world is struck with homophobia still. Which is just fine. Because humans are gross they collect dirt and waste. I don't want that on me. Yeah that stuff is REALLY gross. I mean why would anyone want another human on them? There is no reason for it.

I should really thank this friend for opening my eyes back up.

That sounds a lot like paranoia...

Just because you may be vulnerable to blackmail, it does not mean anyone would wish to do such, there are many much more worthy targets, people that they could blackmail that they could get something from. What is it that they could get from you, that they could not get along with more from someone else?

Hun, you can't condim a whole sex best of a person/people. Like I can't say all men are useless and you can't say all women are useless. Everyone is different. You can say assholes are asshole but noone is the same hun.....:hug:

You seem a tad paranoid. What has triggered this, it seems something triggered you before your friend or so called friend said that.

:hug:

I'm here if you need me, and I am a female and don't agree with your friend :wink: :hug:

Hang in there!

~Carolyn

DepressionII

Forgotten Man, I really understand where you are coming from. My cousin and I both had an absolutely disgusting relationship each, and I spent a very long time in your exact state of mentality. To a degree I still am in this state of mind.

Forgotten_Man

That sounds a lot like paranoia...

Just because you may be vulnerable to blackmail, it does not mean anyone would wish to do such, there are many much more worthy targets, people that they could blackmail that they could get something from. What is it that they could get from you, that they could not get along with more from someone else?
]Better safe than sorry.

And they can get human suffering out of me that is what they can get. They can use blackmail to get stuff out me..... anything really. I would rather be safe and not have to worry about it.

oh my god..dude..come on..you're over the top..
No I was over the top when I believe that this way was wrong. I am back to the safe zone.

Hun, you can't condim a whole sex best of a person/people. Like I can't say all men are useless and you can't say all women are useless. Everyone is different. You can say assholes are asshole but noone is the same hun.....

You seem a tad paranoid. What has triggered this, it seems something triggered you before your friend or so called friend said that.

I'm here if you need me, and I am a female and don't agree with your friend :wink:

Hang in there!

~Carolyn
Hmm what has triggered it in the past. That is simple all those "Awareness" videos they showed me from 7-12 grade. The ones telling females basically that anything a man does is sexual harassment if you do not approve of it. And that males are the bad guys yeah... oh yeah and there was that time when my mom told me about a boss of hers. You see before this sexual harassment and attempted rape craze we had. If you though someone looked nice you could compliment them no matter where you were, work social anywhere. But now if you are a male in this world and you are in a high position if you look at the females and so much as smile it can be intupreted as sexual harassment and then the shit hits the fan and no man can duck that.

Wow, so just sex?

That's interesting..... I think your friend is a whore....

hmmmm.....
ehh she is not. She thinks that women are the only ones who can do right.

Forgotten Man, I really understand where you are coming from. My cousin and I both had an absolutely disgusting relationship each, and I spent a very long time in your exact state of mentality. To a degree I still am in this state of mind.
Neat... only you have a reason to be like this... I have never been in a relationship. I have just seen all sorts of informative videos and had a friend help me reconfirm my beliefs. Better safe than sorry.

You know you cant live in denial forever, it along with supression seems like such a good escape, i read that and i was just like 'damn' because your method is so familiar to me, leading myself to believe something, backing it up with events that have occured. It doesnt work, its like cutting yourself, it feels good while your doing it...and it feels good for a little while later... but the original pain always finds away of creeping back again. And i am talking from experience, my life is ruined..and its because of my 'method', its because i didnt tackle the small issue in the beginning. So im sure like me, proberly more so, your just swamped...and its tuff..dont i know how tuff it is...well..its just a thought who knows maybe im completely wrong...

And i gotta say i really dont like the replies, you recieved from certain people..

Forgotten_Man

You know you cant live in denial forever, it along with supression seems like such a good escape, i read that and i was just like 'damn' because your method is so familiar to me, leading myself to believe something, backing it up with events that have occured. It doesnt work, its like cutting yourself, it feels good while your doing it...and it feels good for a little while later... but the original pain always finds away of creeping back again. And i am talking from experience, my life is ruined..and its because of my 'method', its because i didnt tackle the small issue in the beginning. So im sure like me, proberly more so, your just swamped...and its tuff..dont i know how tuff it is...well..its just a thought who knows maybe im completely wrong...

And i gotta say i really dont like the replies, you recieved from certain people..
Ha ha no no I am correct in this decision. It is the safer decision that is for sure. You cannot trust people... it is only safe on the net. And if you liked this post you will love my most recent thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00