Back to the old habits

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Marshmallow, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You know how hard it is to take your own advice. Talking people out of ODing and then planning to do it yourself. I can't take the thought if losing someone. I swear i die if they die. Its a simple as that.

All day I've been wanting to OD and i haven't for someone here. Apparently theres no point anymore. So why put off ODing. I'm not gonna put it off no more. Just gonna do it. Do it enough for the hospital. Get my fecking head checked out while there, still fecking hurting.

What the hell, lets see how many pills i can down this time, been a while since i did it. Back to the same old habits. Fuck it.
  2. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Whats going on Viks ? and don't u dare take a pill!!! :mad: :mad:
  3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Fecking shop didnt have any!! :eek:hmy:

Got some around the house some where. Sure i could find some easily.
  4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

i hope you dont take any viks..i would truly miss u if you did anything silly. lubs yah tons

5. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Kells it don't matter anyway. What ever way im dead. I couldnt take it. No feking way i could take it. So i might aswell be dead right now.

Nothing matters anymore.
  6. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

it matters to me hun and a lot of other people. we all care about you and love u dearly. :hug: if you need to tlk im on MSN and here in chat.
  7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

It shouldn't matter to you. It shouldn't matter anyone. It don't matter to me.

I could write pages and pages right now but theres no point. No point what so ever. I should of fucking ODed. Should of went to the shop when i first wanted to go.

Hurts soooooo fucking bad.

Ain't too late for the OD, could easily do it. Might as well.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 19, 2007