back to thinking about it.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Chernarus, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

im just looking for one more excuse to do it. some one just give me an excuse to do it please.

2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

Stay here and talk to us instead.
    :arms:

What's going on?

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Please don't look for a reason to die, instead look at your reasons for living. What's making you feel this way? :hug:

4. Chernarus

Chernarus Well-Known Member

i have none only reasons to kill my self i should have been dead so many times but i didnt not a higfher reason but to suffer more.

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am sorry I cannot give you an excuse to die. There really are none. I am glad you are still posting here. Please continue. maybe we can help you find that excuse to live instead.

6. mazz

mazz New Member

Stay with us please..we need you here with us.. (hugs)

7. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I cant give you an excuse to die. And noone can. That doesnt mean that there is not an excuse. But thats something that you are the only one who can do it, the only one who can decide.
    I need excuse to die , to. But i dont ask others for that. Ill just know when is the time. And I know, I do have excuses, I do have reasons to die. Maybe you have, to. But if I ask someone to tell me that, Ill get the same answer that you will get it from me or from eveone else here: Hang on!
    Well, fuck it, everyone says that, but noone knows how. Thats why Ive stopped asking that. People will support your life, not your death, even maybe they all know that death is better choice sometimes.
    Well, yeah, we will continue with our life, till we finally decide. And then it will be all over, at least, we hope, I suppose, because we are not 100% sure.
    I dont know really about your problems, lately Im not very often on SF, but I hope you'll find a way to solve everything that can be solved, and you'll find a way to live with that which is unsolvable (i hope there is nothing like this), because I cant live a life like that.
    Hugs... Thats all I have to give.

8. Denikin

Denikin Well-Known Member

What kind of answers do you expect? Very few people will give you reasons to die, in part because it is not quite ethically clean.

The only thing you can get, is attention. So I guess that's what you want? Why not say to people that you're not feeling well and you're needing attention, otherwise you might very well try a hardcore way to get some?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.