back tracking

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Aimee_in_Wonderland, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aimee_in_Wonderland

Aimee_in_Wonderland Well-Known Member

Back Tracking Through The Past Where Does It Lead You To. Back To The Tracks The Train The Lights The Split Second Where I Realise Its Me Standing Infront Of Them Lights.. And Not Him, The Way It Should Have Been Correcting What Went Wrong Putting What Was Meant To Happen True.
    It Should Have Been Me Blinded By Those Lights... And Thats How It Will Be.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

No you were right first time you did nothing wrong so you deserve to live to go on with you life to fulfill your dreams and not become a victim to him all over again. He deserves death not you please Aimee don't do this he is the one that is evil. Don't give up fighting please i know the pain is unbearable at times but know you have friends here who will help you to be strong. Don't let him win again please don't

3. Aimee_in_Wonderland

im always hes victim no matter what i do. just breathing makes me his victim its never going to go away unless i go away i cant do this i dont want to be here i dont want to be me. i cant be fake anymore. ive tried and nothing is going to change hes not the problem its me, its always been me

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your thoughts are all screwed up Aimee that is your depression clouded thinking talking destorted thoughts. Please call crisis line or emergency dept and get help. You are not the problem you did nothing wrong fight these thoughts because that is all they are are thoughts. Stay here and keep safe. I did nothing wrong you did nothing wrong and dam it you are a survivor a fighter that is why you are still here He is the one that needs to be run over by ffff train please get help now don't let him win don't ever let anyone do that to you you deserve so much more that this please fight and talk with your therapist crisis emerg dept please

5. Aimee_in_Wonderland

no i should just go away they are all right i am the problem thats why im never happy thats why im like this. its always me i dont want to be me. i cant be me anymore

6. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

well if you can't be you anymore pull a Madonna and reinvent yourself!
    Be the exact person you want to be and don't be a victim to him or your thoughts.
    You have made it this far and you are in the stretch for home so don't break stride now...
    Like violet says you are a survivor, fighter and we are here to help support you in that battle, the battle for you and the person you are as well as the person you are going to be...decide to be that person that you admire, the person you know you are inside.

Don't give up, hang in there and use our strength...
    Hugs Bambi

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.