back

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jun 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 29, 2013
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Sending a :hug: and support if you need it.

3. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thank you.

sorry, not important.

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

:hug: I think it's important

5. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

It is important, because you are important Mo.

6. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You're important, so how you feel matters just as much.

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Someday you will realize you really are important and you do matter. Until then we will just have to keep reminding you. You are such a special talented individual. Let that park in your mind for at least a little while. :hug:

8. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Every night, the same images play in my mind over and over. The incidences. The last moments. The other events. Every night. I dread trying to go to bed. It takes me forever to fall asleep. And that time, lying there, these things repeat and repeat. I try to think of happier things or different images or thoughts or music or something.... anything. I can come up with something, but then the other things come back. Its like they are stuck on replay. And it is getting very difficult to deal with. Every night. Wearing me down.

9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

We need to work on rescripting and moving you past the stuck points. Don't give up. I know how difficult it can be. :hug:

10. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

I'm sorry I now I'm a recod tha t is brokken. I am soory

11. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Don't ever worry about sounding like a broken record, if talking about things help you, then talk about whatever you want as much as you want :hug:

12. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Thanks witty.... I'm grateful for your words. I feel I take up too much space a times. I'm this whining bitch who just won't shut up and go away. And I think that's what I need to do tbh. Wasting people's time here and energies. Take care.

13. BornFree

BornFree Well-Known Member

:hug: and much caring

14. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

No! You need to stay Mo, that thought is coming from a bad place and I hope that you know it's not really true.

15. critter

critter Member

Please talk to your doc...i am on zoplione , a hypnotic sleep agent...try to go slow sometimes it is 1 minute at a time

16. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Mo you're not whining or wasting anyone's time..please stay and talk...so many people here care about you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.