Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Jehuty, Aug 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

Its one of those nights, gotta get up early but cant fall asleep.
    At some point I remembered this forum and thought about taking a look again after few years.

Kinda sad finding out almost all my friends I had here are no longer active.
    Well maybe its for the best, prehaps they found happiness in their life and no longer feel the neer of support on the forum.

To the people that know me and those that dont I would like to say hello.
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Welcome back!! It's awesome to see someone on that I talked to when I first joined!
  3. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

noticed my awesome cheese love smiley is gone, what happened? :Jehuty:
    it was best smiley ever
  4. mdmefontaine

mdmefontaine Antiquities Friend

Hey you :)

I talked to you a few times, 'back in the day'. Welcome back......I feel the same about missing friends.

Sorry about your cheese smiley! ack!
  5. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

welcome back to the forums.

hope you find a lot of nice support here
  6. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey there, welcome back to the site. A lot of people have left since I've been here, too, and I've been on about a year and a half. But there are always new people to get to know, and I'm sure you will find lots of great support.
  7. lost81

lost81 Staff Alumni

Wb keeper of the cheese!
  8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Welcome back Jehuty :hug: Your wonderful smiling cheese was lost along with just about everything else when the forum was hacked. We pretty much had to start over on most things :( It is so good to see you :cheer2:
  9. meaningless-vessel

meaningless-vessel Well-Known Member

Welcome back to the site.

I don't think I remember seeing you - you might have gone off before I joined.
  10. Jehuty

Jehuty Senior Member

I still have the cheese love smiley, so would cool if it could be added again.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.