Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by Grotesque, Feb 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grotesque

Grotesque Well-Known Member

i havent been here in nearly one year. things are about as bad as they've ever been. my sexuality is causing me to become so depressed. i hating being gay and i hate the crap that comes with it. :(
    im not going into details about it, but it hruts soooo bad and i dont want to be alive anymore.i wont kill myself...but i wish i could.
  2. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

MY GOD!! :hug: Long time no see :sad:
    :unsure: Ever get my PMs?

:hug: Besides this setback now, have you been faring okay?

I know it's not easy being something that several people are unwaveringly against, but keep in mind that there's absolutely nothing wrong with who you are. The "crap that comes with it" is a result of everyone else's insularity and there is nothing wrong with you. I hope it's been nothing too bad for you :sad: You're a good person and I've missed your presence.

I'm glad you won't kill yourself. :hug: Please hang in there. I'm around.
  3. eddizle

eddizle Member

just hang in there and say positive mate, i am sure things will work out just the way you want. Just learn to love and accept yourself as you are and what everyone else thinks or says wont matter
  4. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

You've at least taken the first step to return and seek help. You could've done something more destructive, even kill yourself, but you chose to seek a healthy alternative. That there is a very positvie start. As long as your here and fighting on, there is always hope my friend.
  5. Grotesque

Grotesque Well-Known Member

i'm feeling better than yesterday, but i know the feeling will come never fails. i really dont know why im complaining to you guys. peoples kind words just dont help though. it doesnt rid me of any sort of pain and it sucks. i know i just put a lot on people here who care...but idk what to do. im tired of living this lie--but the truth isnt better. :(
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.