Back...

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by frizziidizzle, Nov 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know if people know but I have just came back to the site after a rough time, whoever has been confused in all of this I am sorry.

I am nervous to be back on the site as some people have got the wrong end of the stick and decided for their own status and sad attention seeking behaviour to turn their back on me in my time of need.

I've changed since I was last here, and maybe you will notice that but maybe not.

I have made alot of mistakes in the past, decided to let people get to know me.

I just wanted to let everyone know/find out, FRIZZI IS BACK IN THE HOUSE.

I didn't know whether to come back to the site because it has helped me in alot of different ways but also making friends with other people like me depresses me to no end.

Some people have taken advantages of posts while I was away maybe not knowing I will find out they have double-crossed me.

I'm not sure I will be any good for this site anymore, or good for anyone. I thought I was getting better but maybe it was a glitch in my mind.

I wish I could express everything, I wish I could say something to make someone really see or understand.

I've changed now, I'm not sure if it is for the best.

2. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hey Frizzi welcome back. Hope things have improved for you.:hug:

3. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Glad you came back :hug: I hope you can be happier on the site this time around.

4. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

Probably should get that "On leave" note under your user name changed.

Also, welcome back. :smile:

5. Thank you, I don't know how to get it changed.

6. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

Ask a mod or something?

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back hun :)

8. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Welcome back Lou. How are things going now? :hug:

9. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Frizzi, welcome back. Hope you will find the atmosphere more suitable to your need this time around.

be well and stay safe
    granny x

10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Good to have you back Lou. :hug:

11. alle_vite

alle_vite Well-Known Member

I didnt know you b4 you left but welcome back and i look forward to getting to know you hunni

**********Hugz******

12. shazzer

shazzer Well-Known Member

Welcome back hun don't know what happened before you left but I hope things will be better on here for you this time round :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.