back :(

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by among the stars, Sep 28, 2009.

1. among the stars

among the stars Well-Known Member

i tried desperately to stay away from here but i fail even at that...i shouldnt be here, i dont belong here and yet i cant stay away...i need the support and yet i wont let anyone near me...but after i flipped out yesterday i worry about how sane i am and wonder if i could hurt someone instead of just being the shit outta a hay scares me when i get that angry that i wanna kill someone....what kind of monster have i turned into
  2. Mikeintx

Mikeintx Well-Known Member

Meg :hug:
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

Does coming here help with the anger?
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are in so much pain and beating up a bale of hay great idea whatever takes that anger and pain away. I think coming here is a great coping skill as you can write out your pain too and talk with people who understand. I hope you have a therapist to talk too a councilor to help you sort out of this anger.
    You need to talk to someone who will help you decrease all this emotion help you out of this pain. Talk to your GP even see if can help. Glad you came back as lot of people here care abt you.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Welcome back Meg! I've missed you :hug: