Back

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Viro, Sep 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Well, my hand is mostly better now, so I'm going to be rejoining you guys. Some major shit has gone down in my life, which I've just recently gotten over. School starts in a few days, thankfully. I've been waiting for weeks for it to begin, so my life can restart.

I'm not really in a good place right now. Out of the last 3 days, I've slept 12 hours, and I feel like shit. :unsure:

2. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I was wondering how you were Adam....'glad to see you back' doesn't sound right on a suicide forum...but I'm glad you're wrist is better....
    what did you do for it? mines not good at the moment so tips would be good..
    wanna tell us what's gone wrong?

3. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

I had it in a pseudo-cast thing for a fair while, which held it immobile. It still hurts sometimes, but it's a LOT better now. Or else I'm numb to it.

Basically, my group of friends has fractured. There's been a lot of drama and harsh words spoken. Not really sure what's going to happen on Tuesday (start of school)

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Glad to hear your wrist is better, but wish you were not going through difficult times. I hope the start of a new school year goes smoothly for you and you can get back on track. :hug:

5. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

good to hear your wrist is better. welcome back. :hug:

6. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

let us know how your return to school went...hope it goes well...

7. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Glad to see you back!!

8. Viro

Viro Well-Known Member

Thanks everybody.

It went really well, actually. I came out of the closet to everybody, and people were pretty much fine with it. The problem is the other 18 hours of my day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.