Backed into a corner

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PorcelainDoll, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I feel afraid. I feel hopeless. Am I to blame for being inadequately prepared for life? I was abused by strangers, I was neglected by family. I feel like I dont belong to the human race. Even more so because people demonize people like me. I hurt people when they hurt me.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Member Safety & Support SF Supporter

Hi there, what do you mean by ''people like you''? Please tell us more about your dilemma (hugs)

3. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I just had so much to deal with. I could not handle it. So much negative pressure from work, from school, terrible people smearing my name for god knows what reason behind my back, a depressed parent, my own depression for giving up a child, my singleness, my friendlessness, my relatives who think lowly of me, then on top of all that, raped, stalked, and is still being cyber stalked by unknown crazies. I am overwhelmed. C-PTSD, BPD. And while I might be mentally and emotionally breaking down, my family thinks I'm being dramatic and that getting a job will fix everything.

I don't know if I can be fixed. I'm just so tired. I don't care who sees this anymore.

4. ToLaughAgainSomeDay

ToLaughAgainSomeDay SF Supporter

I hate hearing about your struggles. I'm not a great advice giver, but I do care and want you to be able to heal, just like others here. If I had something specific to offer you that I think would help, I would in an instant. Just know we care and there are others here who can relate. There are always people to talk to here.

5. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.