Backed into a corner

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by PorcelainDoll, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I feel afraid. I feel hopeless. Am I to blame for being inadequately prepared for life? I was abused by strangers, I was neglected by family. I feel like I dont belong to the human race. Even more so because people demonize people like me. I hurt people when they hurt me.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, what do you mean by ''people like you''? Please tell us more about your dilemma (hugs)

3. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

I just had so much to deal with. I could not handle it. So much negative pressure from work, from school, terrible people smearing my name for god knows what reason behind my back, a depressed parent, my own depression for giving up a child, my singleness, my friendlessness, my relatives who think lowly of me, then on top of all that, raped, stalked, and is still being cyber stalked by unknown crazies. I am overwhelmed. C-PTSD, BPD. And while I might be mentally and emotionally breaking down, my family thinks I'm being dramatic and that getting a job will fix everything.

I don't know if I can be fixed. I'm just so tired. I don't care who sees this anymore.

4. ToLaughAgainSomeDay

ToLaughAgainSomeDay SF Supporter

I hate hearing about your struggles. I'm not a great advice giver, but I do care and want you to be able to heal, just like others here. If I had something specific to offer you that I think would help, I would in an instant. Just know we care and there are others here who can relate. There are always people to talk to here.

5. PorcelainDoll

PorcelainDoll Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.