Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by music_addict, Nov 27, 2006.

1. music_addict

music_addict Well-Known Member

Well the last couple of days, after surving an attempt, I was feeling a little better. Maybe there is hope i thought... what a fool i was. I decided to tell the one person i considered a "friend" about how i was feeling. you know a little moral support to keep from sliding back into the abyss. So anyway i tell him i tried before and was still contemplating and you know what the fucker said?: "if you do can i have your car?" I was fucking blown back. I didnt think anyone was THAT cold. so i told him that i wasnt fucking joking and im seriously suicidal. and he replies "great, you go and do that, just make sure you leave me your car in your will."
    needless to say i left at speed. I mean seriously, who the fuck does he think he is? That piece of shit bastard. doesnt care about me at all, hes just in it for personal gain. Fuck. any progress ive made from not trying again is totally gone now. that fucking asshole. fuck
    anyway, i just needed to vent a bit. hope you dont mind.
  2. twilightki

twilightki Well-Known Member

Agreed. Someone like that doesn't deserve to be around you. I'd like to see them close to the abyss, and then try and claw their way out only faced with greedy smiles.

I'm glad you didn't commit suicide. It always feels better after you decide not to do it, and step back from the situation and take a deep breath.

Cheers, hope you gain many friendships in place of that awful one.