• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Bad 2 days

I was doing a bit better recently but yesterday and today have been horrible. I had to walk to the convenience store yesterday for one of my roommates for her to get some cigarettes. I had plans yesterday to walk to Aldi's to get a few groceries and come home to attend one of my online groups. I went to the store for my roommate and brought her her smokes turned around and walked to Wal-Mart to get sone groceries. I lost my wallet sometime after checking out. I had a dollar as well as my 2 debit cards and my id. I didn't realize my wallet was missing until 5 hours later. My landlady has been cruel to me since my wallet is missing. She's usually cruel to me anyways. My dad came to take me to Wal-Mart and retrace my steps. I have cancelled my debit cards and will be getting replacements soon. Today landlady has been upsetting me and I've had thoughts of self harm. My dad said yesterday I'm lucky to have my landlady in my life.

Anne74

I was doing a bit better recently but yesterday and today have been horrible. I had to walk to the convenience store yesterday for one of my roommates for her to get some cigarettes. I had plans yesterday to walk to Aldi's to get a few groceries and come home to attend one of my online groups. I went to the store for my roommate and brought her her smokes turned around and walked to Wal-Mart to get sone groceries. I lost my wallet sometime after checking out. I had a dollar as well as my 2 debit cards and my id. I didn't realize my wallet was missing until 5 hours later. My landlady has been cruel to me since my wallet is missing. She's usually cruel to me anyways. My dad came to take me to Wal-Mart and retrace my steps. I have cancelled my debit cards and will be getting replacements soon. Today landlady has been upsetting me and I've had thoughts of self harm. My dad said yesterday I'm lucky to have my landlady in my life.

Anne74

Hi I'm really sorry that you lost your wallet and that your landlord is not nice to you. It is difficult to deal with difficult people. I would avoid her as much as possible. Don't worry about her. Do something nice for yourself and forget about her. It's not worth worrying about her. I'm glad you were able to cancel your cards . You can also get a replacement ID too. Don't worry too much. This kind of stuff happens a lot . Everything will be ok. Relax and be good to yourself.

Angie

Fiber Artist
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It is such a stressful thing to lose one's ID. You have my sympathies.

Where might you go walking? Its 28F here, no walks for me lol

God bless

It is such a stressful thing to lose one's ID. You have my sympathies.

Where might you go walking? Its 28F here, no walks for me lol

God bless
Thank you. My landlady found my wallet in the garage so thankfully i don't have to replace my id now. It's 57 degrees here and I dressed warmly and went walking around my neighborhood

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$300.00
Goal
$255.00