Bad anxiety

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hurted

Last month was very bad. But it was heaven comparing to what May will be.

I am under severe stress... I have so much to do in school cause ive been to lazy and depressed during the year. Plus my fobias got on worse, i am depressed again (only mildly), however my anxiety is out of control. School, stress, fobias, personal life problems are driving me crazy:(

F

FoundAndLost1

Hurted, I've been wondering where you've been. You hadn't been here in a while (actually, I was hoping that you were doing well). I'm so sorry that things are very, very awful for you right now. It seems really impossible to be able to overcome things that are so stressful and overwhelming.

First, I hope that you are still getting your therapy - I remember that you weren't sure if you were going to continue last time you wrote about it.

Second, well - this has been my own experience...when all else fails and everything seems to be tumbling down around you, it is especially important to deliberately make time for youself, even if it's a little bit. It's a much needed "Time-Out" - like the eye of a hurricane. So why not take that time to write more here, if that might help? Or choose another "distraction" that might take you mind away for a "mini-vacation". No, it doesn't solve your problems, but it's a bit of much-needed relief where you can breathe. I hope this helps a little bit...

:hug:

Hurted

Hurted, I've been wondering where you've been. You hadn't been here in a while (actually, I was hoping that you were doing well). I'm so sorry that things are very, very awful for you right now. It seems really impossible to be able to overcome things that are so stressful and overwhelming.

First, I hope that you are still getting your therapy - I remember that you weren't sure if you were going to continue last time you wrote about it.

Second, well - this has been my own experience...when all else fails and everything seems to be tumbling down around you, it is especially important to deliberately make time for youself, even if it's a little bit. It's a much needed "Time-Out" - like the eye of a hurricane. So why not take that time to write more here, if that might help? Or choose another "distraction" that might take you mind away for a "mini-vacation". No, it doesn't solve your problems, but it's a bit of much-needed relief where you can breathe. I hope this helps a little bit...

:hug:
Wow, i didnt expect that anyone would remember anything i wrote... Well yes, i thought that i was doing well... guess i was wrong... i was pretty good for 14 days, then it got on bad again. I am not so depressed as before, but its still bad (however, this time i can be happy when i am out with friends,
But as soon as i am alone... depression come back...)
About schrink... i havent saw him for almost month, ive been too busy... Im still not shure about visiting him..
About distraction... i found few things which help a lot, but sometimes i still have urges to cut... i past 2 months i cut myself only once, 1 month ago... However, sometimes urges are very strong, like right now... i actually found old blade... wish i could use it... but i cant cause other people dont like it...

And thank you for answer. I apreciatte it. Really...

Ps: I'm sorry that i dont write more and try to help all those people who need help, but lately i kinda lost interest in internet...
Beside, i couldnt write anything smart...

F

FoundAndLost1

Well SURE I would remember you! You're the one who thanks me for posting funny photos :smile:

I think you also said before that you have really bad "downs" and not-so-bad downs. I know you're busy, but getting help for youself is better if it's a priority. You're important!! Maybe there are other reasons that you don't see you shrink regularly...? Only you can know them...

I AM glad that you are finding distractions though. But I can't give you any advice about cutting - I know little about it myself. But it's one more reason to keep getting help from a professional (even if the help isn't instant...remember that I'd written that they were trying to get to the "root" of your problems?)

So, go for it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00