Bad bad day..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Jainey, Apr 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Have started the day on a mega mega downer. Am scared and frightened. Want the day over NOW. Feel hopeless and vulnerable. Want a magic wand to get me better, but can't see anything that would help.
    My insides are bubbling and hot....

2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Oh Jainey that's a bummer. Try speaking to a crisis line, talking to someone in real life helps and stay on here too.

3. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Don't want to see or speak to anyone. I feel a non person, who has been destroyed by others...

4. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Today is going to so hard. Feel off the scale....

5. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

All I did was a be a good person. But was made to feel no better than a piece of nothing....I'm going to get fucked, hoping at least I can sleep....

6. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

"no good deed goes unpunished". Situations like that only show what kind of people your dealing with unfortunately.

7. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

i hope you feel better soon.

(((((hugs))))

8. paulhewson

paulhewson Well-Known Member

What happened, exactly?

9. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

Can't go through it, too painful.

10. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You need to stop making priority from things people do or say and focus on your own self and wellness. In the end, all that really matters is what you think about yourself. You also need to reach out in crisis and get some assistance. Talk it through, don't keep it inside. That is why it your insides are "bubbling and hot." You can't keep that inside.

11. Jainey

Jainey Active Member

I so exhausted, hurt myself a lot yesterday so am in a lot of physical pain. Thinking about myself is a no goer. I feel dead inside. Don't like what I see.....

12. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

please reach out your crisis line and give them a call.

13. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

I came here from your other thread Jainey.
    I really think you should try to talk about what happened to make you feel so low. It will help just to write it out, at least that is my experience.

14. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

just think when you call crisis number you never have to speak to that person again, they are pretty anoynmous at their end.
    so ou can tell how ou are feelling and nothing you can say that haven't before. They seen it, heard it all before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.