Bad, bad day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kezzie, May 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

How do I make it stop? I feel like I'm getting somewhere, then the voices come back, the thoughts. I don't know what to do.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Call someone hun ok a friend family your doctor call someone and get some support so the voices go away hugs

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I see you are based in the U.K. Ring the samaritans hun, talk to them..it might help a little more than typing. Other than that, don't give into the voices. I know it is easily said but try your hardest :hug:

4. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

I can't make them go away. I'm so messed up and so alone and I don't know what to do. I'm so sorry. I'm such a loser but they won't go away!

5. Much afraid

Much afraid Well-Known Member

Kezzie you are NOT a loser. ♥ You've been through a TON of bad things and it's HARD but you are doing good things and trying your best. Talk to me my friend. If you can't talk to me right now, contact the Samaritans or keep posting here or go to hospital if its really, really bad. Just be good to you, please. I care and I will be very sad if anything more happens that is not excellent. You deserve excellence, joy, peace...breathe deeply. In ... Out ... In ... Out. ♥

6. cobalt_bluester

cobalt_bluester New Member

You should go an see your doctor asap to discuss how you're feeling, and also look into your medication too.

7. exkend

exkend Well-Known Member

If your hearing "voices" it could mean this is the onset of a psychotic episode and that you might be suffering from schizophrenia. See a doctor immediately for diagnosis/treatment also possible anti-psychotic meds and in patient treatment might be neccesary. Good luck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.