Bad Breaker-Upper ?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by boo, Jun 5, 2010.

Breaking Up Method of Choice.

1. You wait till you have someone new before you break up.

0 vote(s)
  2. Just stop calling.

1 vote(s)
  3. Tell them you like the opposite sex.

1 vote(s)
  4. Break up via Email or Text msg.

0 vote(s)
  5. End it after sex.

2 vote(s)
  6. Do it in public.

0 vote(s)
  7. Make them break up with you first.

3 vote(s)
  8. Date their Sister or Brother.

0 vote(s)
  9. Others.

5 vote(s)
  1. boo

boo Well-Known Member

This expression is from Seinfeld... neways.

Are the men or women you’ve dated happy to see you out on the street? Or do they scowl as you pass by even though they are long over you? Breaking up properly is just as important as asking someone out, so if any of the following are your preferred method of ending a relationship, you may need to rethink your strategy.

So are you a Bad Breaker Upper or Good Breaker Upper?
    And has someone done it to you?
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2010
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

I still talk to one of my exes. I have never broken up with anybody...its always the other way around..
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I said others....
    with my ex-husband I had to sneak out when he wasn't around or I would've got my head knocked in...after I left he gave me hell and would've been quite happy if I was dead...
    ..he has a new GF so is now civil to me at family gatherings..I have always treated him as a friend...
    with my ex partner I broke it off on the phone....sick of his disrespect , lying and womanising....and I still won't speak to him....
  4. KittyGirl

KittyGirl Well-Known Member

I've only had one boyfriend and he broke up with me.

...apparently he was trying for a really long time to get me to break up with him- by acting like a dick- but I'm just so dense that I wrote off his behavior as something else.
    He probably should've stopped having sex with me. That would've worked better.

He broke up with me on the phone, a couple of weeks before we were going to do ring sizing--- and then he avoided me completely for 2 months- got over me and changed his facebook status to 'in a relationship' with someone else. All of our friends and family member found out and there was no chance of recovering~
    So... I guess he is a bad breaker-upper.