Bad choices

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shad

Why does it seem that every choice I make is horrible wrong?
I made a career change this year. Just to fall flat one my face.
I failed horribly. Every single thing I do I fuk up. I was late paying a speeding ticket(2 weeks) I was 3000 miles from home delivering a motorhome.
Needless to say I got pulled over and lost my license for a year. Why me?
Why everything? I lost the one I love over these mistakes and bad judgements. My heart has always been in the right place. But it just keeps getting kicked around. Why do I have to live in pain and heart ache?
My friends say the best way to get over one is get another. I dont have the heart or composure to even think about it. A doctor long time ago told me to stand on my own for awhile before committing to a relationship. I know hes right. But the pain is just horrible. I dont know if I'll make it thru this one.
Its not looking to good. I need help.

D

Dave_N

Hi Shad. We all make mistakes from time to time. Also, its impossible to know which decision will be the 'right' one when faced with possible decisions to make. You have no idea as to what the outcome will be. If you're looking for help and support, then you've come to the right place. There are lots of helpful and supportive members and administrators here. :hug:

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Shad,
It might be a blessing you loosing your license. With the state of our country you can't afford to buy gas now adays. Diesel in your case. I use to be a truck driver also. I started getting road rage because of the amount of assholes out there who just cut you off and don't look back. When they jump in front of me I just accelerate and get right on there ass so when they look in there mirror all they see is grill!! That was when I quit driving over the road..
The only problem I see is that there are hardley any jobs to be had. The medical feild is still hiring. You would have to go back to school and get a diploma for what ever feild you would want to be accepted..Well Good Luck!!!:chopper:!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00