Bad day again... when will it end?

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by brknsilence, Sep 5, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

Just don't understand what's going on. Just not having a good day, but when is there a good day?

My husband and son are heading back from a trip and I been trying to clean the house wanting my husband to come home to a clean house.

I didn't sleep well last night. I been irritable, nauseous, drained, weak, hurting, and have no energy. Motivation is there (grateful for that).

I clean something turn around to find more of a mess. My ankle is hurting again.

I been crying. Trying to keep my thoughts positive but finding it going towards negative and wondering why I keep pushing through each day. I feel like a mess. I think I am messing everything up. I just think I'm some awful person that should deserve death. But I keep going. Why? Maybe, hoping, I will be a better person? Who am I trying to prove? I don't know anymore....
  2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. You will keep going cause you are a strong person. Maybe husband can help with some of the mess when he gets back.
    brknsilence likes this.
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are too hard on yourself hun. Learn to treat yourself kinder and fairer, you are a lovely person you just have a lot on your plate. You will get through this hard time, you did before and you can most certainly so the same again, we are here for you hun. Play with the kids, that might take your mind off the nausea and tiredness. Hell, I only have myself to look after and am barely doing that lol
    brknsilence likes this.
  4. brknsilence

Thanks everyone. Got dishes to do soon and get dinner going (takes a few hours).

Maybe I'm just missing my husband? I don't know. I been trying to keep up with my meds. I just don't understand why I been like this. I get periods of these moments where I keep thinking I am doing everything wrong and failing everything and everyone around me.

Just want these thoughts and feelings to end.
  5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Could you and your hubby plan a weekend away and have someone you trust mind the children? I think that is a neat idea but is that possible?
    How is your day going for you now hun?
  6. brknsilence

I will have to check. Not sure where we would go though.

Still not emotionally feeling well. Just really irritated and depressed.