bad day sad day why bother

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by liveinhope, Sep 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

i dont know how much longer i can figt the ups and downs i dont know how others find it but sometimes like today the blackness comes from nowhere perhaps its time to leave i have lost the will to fight :sad:
  2. j86

j86 Well-Known Member

I know exactly how you feel - if you're talking about mood swings.
    The euphoria of feeling high, I long for that a lot. It rarely works
    but it's better than feeling down.

Somedays I feel happy, somedays I feel down and it's so constant that I, like you, can't take much of it anymore. Especially this past week. I couldn't help but to not cry.

My reason for crying was because I was fed up and, like you, didn't want to fight it anymore.

The best thing to do though is what I find best, read. Don't care what, but I recommend self-help books. They make you feel at best and especially before you bed. It would totally make you feel better the next day.
  3. Puddytat

Puddytat Well-Known Member

yeah, i like rollercoasters but not whenthey are going on inside me. at the moment all im feeling is numb, no anger, no love, nothing, which i suppose is better but i cant then express anything coz theres just emptiness. also tend to get more annoyed when im like this. its frustrating.
    i miss being able to do those things that i used to do to bring that temporary euphoria.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Don't give up. There will be days where you feel numb, empty for what ever reason but if you see yourself through them, it will make you a stronger person.
  5. danni

danni Chat Buddy

please hun dont give up remember what i told u the other day your a strong and i know u can continue fighting i'm here to help you out hun :hug:
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There will always be bad days hun. Even those without depressive feelings and bad thoughts have them. While they seem daunting and overwhelming at times, they do pass, if only for a minute. Hang in there. The fight is worth it for you. :hug:
  7. Hatemylife88

Hatemylife88 Well-Known Member

for me if something good happens after that the fall is twice big
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.