Bad day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Doingthesteps, May 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doingthesteps

Doingthesteps Member

Spent over 2 hours trying to get my thoughts down, It was by no means perfect but I was ready to let people see it. Then accidentally hit back. Lost it all. You were not meant to hear my story. <mod edit - method> oh wait im here because i CANT commit suicide.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2015
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry you lost all the things you wanted people to see but you did get them down and out of your head right sometimes that is all it takes to decrease the pain some
    Hope you continue to reach out here talk on chat post on forum It helps to know you are not fighting the darkness alone

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, sorry you are having such a rough time. We are a friendly bunch here and will listen to you when you are ready to share your story. I hope you can find the strength to continue :hug:

4. Doingthesteps

Doingthesteps Member

Yeah I do feel better, I did manage to get over the hurdle that brought me here, but the problem is still happening and I'll have to deal with her again soon. I want to explain it, but didn't like how it sounded. Maybe Ill try again tomorrow.

5. Doingthesteps

Doingthesteps Member

Thank you though, I had to come here. I think my supports are planning to send me to the hospital if I keep being unable to deal with shit. Im worried too many visits and eventually it's permanent.

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Who is the her you are referring to and what is the issue with her? If you're a danger to yourself the hospital is the best place to be and i doubt very much they would make you a perm patient or a ''lifer'' as referred to in the movie, girl interrupted!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.