Bad day.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sunnypseudo, Apr 27, 2016.

1. sunnypseudo

sunnypseudo Well-Known Member

Although yesterday, specifically last night plays into a bit how I feel today, the biggest set off right now is just pain. My whole body is just EFFING REVOLTING! Its like it knows something I don't. I'm trying very hard to pay no mind to the little voices but when I am losing hope its that much harder. Today at least is only a dip, Nothing serious but damn, its hard to ignore the pain. I was actually starting to think that I might have a future with less pain, then boom! Couldn't sleep because of pain and my damn feet were hot! I've been freezing all yesterday, last night and this morning but I feel like I have hot pads on my damn feet!! I've managed to get through a couple storms so far this spring with minimal negative repercussions but I guess I can't dodge all of them. It hurts it hurts it hurts.. Damn it hurts. I am so much more afraid of living in this kind of acute pain than I am of death. I want to scream the pain is so bad. Can't do anything about this until I get the kids to school. I have to walk today and I am scared. I have been pretty active for the last few weeks, month or so really and to suddenly feel beyond crippled again is just so damn hard to deal with. I just want the damn pain to stop.
  2. ThePhantomLady

ThePhantomLady Safety and Support SF Supporter

I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Pain is terrible, and it can really affect ones mental well-being as well.
    Do you get these pains often? Do you have anything to help you lessen them?

Please take care of yourself, and I hope you feel better soon!
  3. sunnypseudo

sunnypseudo Well-Known Member

I'm in pain all the time. Fibro is the only thing they can figure. I can now finally do something about the pain. I doubt I'll be able to work though, its meds or work. Lately its been less. Today its weather induced with a side order of stressed. I just need to make sure I'm in a stable place before I medicate. I'm now more angry than anything which is a good place to be to medicate, I'll just calm down and hopefully take a nap. Thank you for your concern PhantomLady, it is very mentally wearing. Its been a little while since I got this low. I guess I will take any improvement over no improvement at all.