Bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ended up ploting my demise the whole day today because of one thing that didn't go my way. You know that voice in your had that tells you don't do it, and then you do, and then you are like how the $% did the voice know. I hate the fact that that voice knew before it happened. I should have listened. It's just so @#%% frustrating. I'm nothing, I'm like a robot that has to listen to god dam voices, is that god? It's like I have no will of my own anymore. Life is turning out to be much worse then I imagened. I don't know how people live with themselves. I cut my leg preety badly, it's swollen, so bad that it will show forewer. I feel like a little child that doesn't get his way and is bitching about it. You can't undo past mistakes and that's very painfull.

R

RySp123

I ended up ploting my demise the whole day today because of one thing that didn't go my way. You know that voice in your had that tells you don't do it, and then you do, and then you are like how the $% did the voice know. I hate the fact that that voice knew before it happened. I should have listened. It's just so @#%% frustrating. I'm nothing, I'm like a robot that has to listen to god dam voices, is that god? It's like I have no will of my own anymore. Life is turning out to be much worse then I imagened. I don't know how people live with themselves. I cut my leg preety badly, it's swollen, so bad that it will show forewer. I feel like a little child that doesn't get his way and is bitching about it. You can't undo past mistakes and that's very painfull.
I'll explain it simply. The 'voices' when inner voices are your own voice talking, using an alter ego to talk to or with you. It is like your brain creates personages to act on your behalf. Normal that they know about your intentions as it is yourself talking to yourself, just using a third person 'he' is talking to 'me' yet always the same body and person.

No, many past mistakes if cant be undone can find peace or make peace with them and not bother your present or future. From the sound of it, your cut is infected and requires immediate attention........ please, do seek attention to have it medicated and for the voices, to make them 'stop', see a psichiatrist that can provide medication that do work on stopping them.

good luck

granny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00