Bad day...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by emack54, Mar 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

Its been on year since my friend Stephen died and all I can think about is joining him today. I am scared of myself and feel hopeless about everything. I have a loving family, but I dont know what to do to feel hopeful again. I am on my way to see my therapist in a little bit, so hopefully I can talk through these feelings and thoughts and feel a bit better about being alive today...thanks for listening.

2. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Why do you want to join him today? Any specific reason? ....
  3. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

6th March was the anniversary wasnt it?
    If Stephen was a good friend he wouldnt want you to suffer. He would want you to move on and live life and be happy. He doesnt have that choice, you need to live the best life you can to celebrate his.
  4. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

I know what you mean.
  5. emack54

emack54 Well-Known Member

thanks for the support. I got through yesterday and am still alive today
  6. Surviving

Surviving Well-Known Member

emack, i am glad you made it through and sorry to hear of your troubles. Making it through yesterday was a big step. Every thing left in front of you can be done the same way - taken in steps. I know it doesn't feel like it, but time will make a difference and you can get through this. You also have another great positive - a loving family. I am sure they can take these steps with you...
  7. Rosenrot

Rosenrot Forum Buddy

Remember, tomorrow's another day.

I'm glad you made it through your day.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.