bad day

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJ

Staff Alumni
i woke up this morning and things were as normal then my partner of almost 5 years tells me that she thinks shes gonna leave me ....
i feel like shit i just wanna get wasted and not think feel numb and feel nothing cos im herting soooo bad , not to meantion if she goes thru with this i think it will be the end of me .....

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi,Slice.

I'm sorry to hear that. :(

Relationship counselling might be able to help you both,would you be willing to give it a try? :hug:

If she is alive and you are alive their is always a chance of working things out. If you are gone she will never be with you again. thats not what you want. you want to be together. work on that.

LenaLunacy

Wow i'm sorry to hear that. That really sucks :(
I agree with Daisychain, ask her to go to relationship counselling with you, maybe it'll help.
Don't give up on it, if it's worth fighting for, fight for it.

TJ

Staff Alumni
im so confused about everything i just want US to be happy thats all . i mean if she has to leave and its the best for her then ok i love her enuf to let that happen , but the thing is im just watching myself fall to pieces in a matter of mintues ....

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hey seperation can be very painful but it is a time to show her how strong you can be. How dependable you can be for her. See if she is willing to get councilling with you. Every relationship goes through bad times I hope you can stay strong for you and for her both of you will need help hopefully you can do this together. Tell her that. take care concentrate on what can be done to fix things not on the pain i know this is hard but try okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$50.00
Goal
$255.00