bad day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rukia, Mar 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

I don't know why I'm writing this. Maybe I hope someone can say something that will help me.... :unsure:

The day so far has been so bad. I was too depressed to get out of bed when I was supposed to this morning and when I finally got up I couldn't get myself to do anything. I managed to do the things I had to do outside of the house, but now I'm back home and I still feel like shit. The suicidal thoughts are so strong. Hurting myself didn't even help. I just want to die. :sad:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey sorry your so down anyway you can callsomeone just to talk a bit. EVen if it is crisis sometimes hearing a caring voice helps. Can you do something just for you today buy you something nice. Go for a coffee anything to get out of where you are at. If not sometimes just crawling in bed for the day and sleeping helps too. Just know i hear what you are saying and been there many times just hang on okay hopefully it will pass soon and you will have more energy tomorrow. if not call crisis and get some help don't try to do it alone okay take care.

3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

4. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Thanx. I've been with my parents all evening, but soon I have to go upstairs to myself and be alone. I'm scared of myself right now. Don't know what I might do. :unsure: The person that usually save me from my thoughts is having a bad time right now, so I can't lean on him today. I don't think I can do this on my own. :cry:

5. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

you helped me today so you can lean on me if it helps - either PM or in the forums

i'll be up for a while yet

thanks again

6. bringer of light

bringer of light Well-Known Member

I'm not even going to write what I think what I think, because if I was specific I would get an infraction and sys admin in china will wonder why his logs show my ip. JK. I will try and be in general.

I often feel like not waking up. I guess the only thing that keeps me going is anger. Every time I feel like giving up, I picture the faces of everyone that has annoyed me in the past and think how happy they would be if I decided to throw in the towel.

I picture them getting drunk and dancing over my grave stone. Then when the anger builds up, I imagine the opposite.

7. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Thanx echo, but you need all your strength to keep yourself going. :hug: I'll send you some of my strength instead. :)

Bringer: The one thing that keeps me going is that I don't want to hurt anyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.