1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

bad day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nimbus, Mar 21, 2010.

1. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

so today i'm still sick. and don't appear to be getting any better. i hate having a cold. on top of that it looks as though i am about to be ripped off by a company i did some work for. i was really counting on that money to pay my rent soon.

last night i had dinner with someone that broke my heart. he acts as though everything is just fine between us meanwhile i'm sitting there the whole time wishing i was dead. sometimes guys are insensitive a-holes.

i'm just tired and really sad today.

2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

a cold is yucky, are you keeping warm, drinking lots of fluids and getting rest? :D

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey sorry feeling so sick chicken soup real soup is a sure thing make you feel well. Not all guys are that way but yeh some are I hope you can get lots of rest and maybe get someone after the idiot who owes you for your work take care

4. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

How sad.

Just to echo what everyone else said, sleeping and soup-type foods would probably help you get better. Stay warm and such, going outside into the cold is probably making it worse- Just saying.

At the least you can hope you got him infected if anything, might be a little bit of payback- As horrible (Or pleasent) as that might sound. Who knows, maybe karma would be nice...

I hope you feel better though. :[

5. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

i'm drinking fluids and resting as much as i can. i haven't gotten out since saturday night. i finally heard back from the idiot that owes me money today. looks like it's gonna be another couple of weeks before i get paid because she accidentally deleted my invoice.

i'm still sick but feeling a little better today. thanks for you warm replies.

6. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I hope you get well soon. My mind's a complete blank, I wish I could say something more comforting than this.

7. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

it's ok....thanks for the get well thoughts!