bad day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by nimbus, Mar 21, 2010.

1. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

so today i'm still sick. and don't appear to be getting any better. i hate having a cold. on top of that it looks as though i am about to be ripped off by a company i did some work for. i was really counting on that money to pay my rent soon.

last night i had dinner with someone that broke my heart. he acts as though everything is just fine between us meanwhile i'm sitting there the whole time wishing i was dead. sometimes guys are insensitive a-holes.

i'm just tired and really sad today.
  2. jnine

jnine Well-Known Member

a cold is yucky, are you keeping warm, drinking lots of fluids and getting rest? :D
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hey sorry feeling so sick chicken soup real soup is a sure thing make you feel well. Not all guys are that way but yeh some are I hope you can get lots of rest and maybe get someone after the idiot who owes you for your work take care
  4. CloudCatching

CloudCatching Well-Known Member

How sad.

Just to echo what everyone else said, sleeping and soup-type foods would probably help you get better. Stay warm and such, going outside into the cold is probably making it worse- Just saying.

At the least you can hope you got him infected if anything, might be a little bit of payback- As horrible (Or pleasent) as that might sound. Who knows, maybe karma would be nice...

I hope you feel better though. :[
  5. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

i'm drinking fluids and resting as much as i can. i haven't gotten out since saturday night. i finally heard back from the idiot that owes me money today. looks like it's gonna be another couple of weeks before i get paid because she accidentally deleted my invoice.

i'm still sick but feeling a little better today. thanks for you warm replies.
  6. Things

Things Well-Known Member

I hope you get well soon. My mind's a complete blank, I wish I could say something more comforting than this.
  7. nimbus

nimbus Well-Known Member

it's ok....thanks for the get well thoughts!