bad day...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by IV2010, Apr 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

:cry2: :cry: having a bad day...
    got my sons death certificate....he took his life at christmas...:nerves:
  2. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

:hug: :hug: :hug:
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I am so sorry to hear about your son.. You must be a very strong young lady..Your son will alwyas be with you as long as you keep him in your heart..Stay with us and let us support you.. Have you been in therapy where you can greive your loss?? Again I am sorry..
  4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

yes having therapy every week....this forum has been such a support..
    don't know what I'd do without you guys...
  5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

It must be so very hard for you the certificate triggers all the pain the deep sadness. Is there anyway you can spend some time with your daughter and grandaughter they will help to decrease the sadness. Not that i am saying you shouldn't cry because you need too some times just grieve. Take care okay i know you have your supports use them to the fullest now your son is still with you he is in your heart and in your thoughts take care.
  6. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hun you let yourself cry. You let the grief out everytime it shows up. Then you come here and reach out for the understanding and care and support that your friends from here can offer. Grief isnt a bad thing. Everyone needs to feel it to be able to heal. It's when you keep trying to push it down or cover it up that it becomes a bad thing.

I cant even begin to imagine trying to deal with the loss of a child. And although you may not feel like it, you are a remarkably strong woman. So with your inner strength and
    the love and support of your family around you and you friends from here, I want you to keep fighting. Keep moving little baby steps at a time, forward. You need to show especially your daughter, that you can do this. You can be a survivor after such a tragic loss. Lean on all those you can. Especially your friends here. :arms:
  7. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thank you for the my daughter is suicidal too....
    I hate this illness..hate it, hate it hate it.....
  8. Stray

Stray Account Closed

That is awful, i'm so sorry :(
  9. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i'm so sorry :console:
    if it's any consolation, which i'm sure it's not really, it's posts like yours that keep me right now from doing something like this myself. knowing that it would hurt my parents and my younger brothers if i died....
  10. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope both you and your daughter can be strong together support each other for the sake of your grandaughter she will be your reason to hang on okay take care and i am so sorry for your suffering it is so great and i hope tomorrow will be a day your daughter and you and grandaughter can get out and just enjoy each other love take care.
  11. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I read that in another thread. Hun that is why you have to be strong now. Show her that this illness can be beaten. Please please lean on your friends here right now. Lean on your therapist. Lean on anything that will keep you from falling. Lean as long and as hard as you need to. Friends remember? We do that for one another. Please :arms:
  12. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

thank you all...I am trying hard to get through this...
    I don't reckon I'll have to do anything to myself though...
    I'm dying of a broken heart...:blub::nerves:
  13. 41021

41021 Banned Member

gawd i know.

My intent is to plant robbie's sunflowers today :sad:
    will be thinking about you.
  14. summerschild

summerschild Well-Known Member

Re" bad day...

I'm sorry you are going through so much. You have been so wonderful to us and to me and I want to help you now if I can. I'm here if you want to talk. I'm on AIM and you can PM me any time... take care of yourself too. I know you are worried about your daughter but you need some time for yourself as well so that you can take care of her. ((hugs))
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.