Bad Day.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sa Palomera, May 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

I'm having a really bad day.. or bad week, really.. I've been acting all bubbly and hyper at work, but it's wearing me down more than ever. I try and keep myself occupied like crazy. It's ridiculous the amount of appointments and parties I've got .. Not a single day this week do I have a night off to myself.
    Nor last week and the week before.
    But I guess it's good, cos it means I'm busy and occupied and can't lose control and give in to certain feelings.

Although I'm having a really hard time today.. I knew that I couldn't do anything bad at work, which is why I stayed longer when I was finished really. I helped the girl at the bakery section , just so I couldn't go home yet, cos It's not good for me to be at home these days..

I don't know. maybe it's mother's day coming up and all that.. I just feel so fucking low, it makes me want to do things I can't and won't and shouldn't do. I really want to though :sad:

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

:console: i know its hard, hon. hang in there, keep talking to us. i know what its like to want to do things you shouldnt, but keep fighting it :hug:

3. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

:sad: Sounds like me on most days. I try to keep myself busy at work. I try to put up a facade so no one knows. It just gets tiring after a while. A couple days ago my depression just bled over.

While you may not like it you need to have some time on your own. Go home one day and just be on your own. We all need time to recharge our shields. I know I do... which is why it is so fucking hard having a roommate. :hug: go home and rest. You will feel better.

4. xXxRNBxXx

xXxRNBxXx Senior member

your doing so well try stay strong babe... just remember no matter what ill always love you xxx

5. Sa Palomera

Thanks for the replies, it's muchly appreciated.

Sorry if I've worried anybody, I just really didn't know who to turn to as I didn't want to bother anyone in particular and here everyone can just choose whether to read this or not and to reply or not.

I'm still feeling horrible, but it'll pass.

6. Vitreledonellidae

Vitreledonellidae Well-Known Member

you can always talk to me,
    not that i will say helpfull stuff,
    but tou can just rant to me like the 'good' old days >.<
    :hug:

7. Sa Palomera

Ik moet Madeleine waarschijnlijk weggeven :cry:

8. Sa Palomera

9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

:hug: Est. Around if you need to talk.

10. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hang in there Est :hug: Am here if you want to talk - just send me a PM and I'll zip onto Skype quicker than you can say "Nederlands!" :tongue: :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.