Bad day.

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TWF, Aug 28, 2010.

1. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

First I have an argument with a man in the store, due to my own stupidity and ignorance. My Dutch is so bad, I didn't even understand what he was saying. Then on my way back home I drop off my bike, into spikey bushes after my laces got tangled on the pedal, it was so f*ckin embarressing like no other. I was literally swearing out loud, saying f*ck my life, that's how pissed I was. And I got home covered in splinters.

Why do things always go from bad to worse? FML!!!!! :mad:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

ah man i hate those days too nothing goes fff right just want to scream to smack somone side of head. I hope it get better for you okay just got to shrug if off and say you can't possible have another day like that one god. Hope your day is so much better today. Good you came here to vent it out though it helps

3. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

It's gone from bad to worse, and worse. Bad life..

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

i am sorry to hear that is there no one you can reach out to just to help take your mind of things. Get out and just do something for you to make you feel better i hope so

5. TWF

TWF Well-Known Member

Thanks for caring. I'm going to have to reach out to my lovely Playstation. Nothing bad happens here, I'll just look pathetic, 24/7'ing that thing. And right as I became confident enough to go to the store and play out with old friends, this shit happens and now my confidence is rock bottom again.
    I doubt I'll be going out for a while.