1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bad Day

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by GoldenPsych, Apr 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

My cat died. He was only 6. I don't have the energy to write about details again. I did on my blog.

But it has pushed me lower than I thought possible. I am not going to go and kill myself over a cat. But, it's making me have some serious stupid thoughts.

He was brought for me by Gom my ex after I attempted suicide the first time. He thought he would cheer me up and give me focus. So I am having stupid thoughts like well, he's gone now. It's a sign....

Stupid I know.

He didn't live with me he stayed with Gom...reasons explained in blog. I feel bad for how emotional I have been about it. Guilty of my feelings for some reason. I feel like I am being stupid and have no right to them as I have not seen him in a year.

Also...it has put me back in contact with Gom. I couldn't really ignore him like I usually do and we have sent a couple of pleasant emails back and forth. So that's got my head in a spin also.

It's so stupid.

2. Ritsu

Ritsu Well-Known Member

*hug I'm really sorry to hear of your lose

3. Lestat

Lestat Well-Known Member

:-( i'm sorry. Please stay strong.

4. Mr Stewart

Mr Stewart Well-Known Member

:sad:

Please don't feel bad for feeling bad. That's a horrible little loop to subject yourself to.

5. peacelovingguy

peacelovingguy Well-Known Member

Mine died last year - had him for 15 years also.

I made a small donation to the Peoples dispensary for sick animals, an animal welfare group that runs a state of the art pet hospital in various areas of the UK.

Said a prayer also - cried after everyone had gone home.

You got to take heart that but for you the cat would have had a miserable life of hardship.

My cat died twice. First time he vanished - never saw him for over a year till one day he just jumped off the fence and clambered down a tree and looked up and made his 'i want food' face. I was overjoyed.

Later found out he had lived a few streets away - some women took him in feeding him the best food a cat could want - meat off the joint of meat, not the tinned stuff with 5% meat and the meat itself of dubious quality.

Anyhow, as a reward I fed him the best meat till he sadly passed away.

6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

sorry to hear about your cat. that's very sad. i'll say a little prayer,

c

7. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

Thanks guys. I am feeling totally crap about it still and the amount of times I have had t hold back tears today. It's a a bit shit really. It's not fair.

8. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sorry to hear about your loss.. I have a dog but I can understand how hard it is to loose a pet..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.