Bad dreams galore

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Lorax, Oct 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

So i'm having bad dreams. Sometimes it's extremely graphic, like a B horror film. Sometimes it's about being with someone i've lost, only to wake up without them.

Commonly i dream about my old highschools (i went 6-11 in one, 12th in another) and missing my teachers/peers. Especially one in particular. Sometimes i'm trying to graduate (again :'p ) or just visiting.

Or i dream about being with current friends that live far away. Or being with my lost dog :'(

Yea, my sleep is usually interrupted/short. I also try not to sleep, to avoid facing them.
  2. angelicgoddessofdeath

angelicgoddessofdeath Active Member

You should try talking to them. Ask them why they are there. Ask them how long they will stay. Try and pay attention to the conversions. Maybe they are trying to tell you something.
  3. Lorax

Lorax Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, i'm not gifted with lucid dreaming. I was once, but.. Only for a week or so.

Any tips for controlling it like that?
  4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Lorax, I think that even if you cannot hear answers you can still ask the questions. Also, I ask for help in my sleep. I have no religion. But I do ask for beneficial whatevers out there ( eg guides) to help me. To give me healing and to protect me. I hope that doesnt sound too wierd.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.