Bad Dreams

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sad&Bipolar, Sep 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sad&Bipolar

Sad&Bipolar Active Member

I had terrible dreams last night (and for the last several nights). After only 3 hours of sleep, I awoke feeling suicidal. I don't know how much longer I can go on living. I keep thinking of music I like to make a list to be played at my funeral. I feel like I am going insane.

2. W Miller

W Miller Well-Known Member

Nightmare are just horrible, and I could write a book, and make millions on some of my dreams.

Sorry, I did not look up your other postings, and I'm butting in here. I'm on the edge myself, at times. I feel like I'm far from sane.

Stop thinking about your funeral so much, and try to think about life.

What are you dreaming about, that is so horrible, we'll try to listen to you, and help in some way.

3. Sad&Bipolar

My dreams seem to be connected to the subject my therapist wants to cover on Wed. and Thurs. And I was actually suicidal in one dream. I have lost the content of the dreams, as often happens when I wake up. But in the last one, I was lighting candles, and then told by my therapist that there was one I could never light. It was very significant - but lost to me now. It's awful to awaken with the thought that I want to kill myself.

4. W Miller

Sure is a horrible way to wake up. Never really had that, just wake up being abused. So sorry, and best of luck with your therapist. Please feel free to talk/vent or whatever here.

I hope these dreams will change, and this will stop happening to you.

5. Sad&Bipolar

Thank for your support! I hope your day goes well.

6. W Miller

You're welcome, anytime....:)

7. snogo

snogo Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that your sleep was disturbed by a horrible dream. Keep us updated about how things are going with your therapy sessions and how you are feeling anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.