Bad feelings it's triggering...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by brknsilence, Sep 7, 2016.

1. brknsilence

brknsilence Well-Known Member

I told my husband last night, "I have everything to be happy about but I am so unhappy." I don't understand why I can't feel happy, joy, things that are good. I feel irritable, sad, annoyed, angry, tired, etc. These feeling has me not wanting to be here anymore. Just tired of living like this. Why can't I find the joys of life?

My husband told me last night, "You need sleep before you kill yourself." I tried getting sleep last night and got nightmares to the point of screaming in my sleep. My husband told me in the middle of the night about the screaming. Will I ever get any sleep? And no one is keeping me up. It's like my body won't allow it.

I so hate being like this.

2. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Hugs. Have you told your doctor about the nightmares?

3. brknsilence

No. It was the first in awhile last night. I don't know what had me dream that stuff last night. My husband wanted me to tell him about the dream but I couldn't. Just didn't want to talk about it.

4. Rockclimbinggirl

Rockclimbinggirl SF climber Staff Member Safety & Support

Did you do anything unusual. Hope the nightmares stay away.

5. brknsilence

Not really - reason why I don't understand. Only thing I told my husband was part of the dream was from a movie that I hadn't seen in so long. Just don't understand why I dreamt it.

6. na-taya

na-taya Well-Known Member

oh darlin i am so sorry to hear this *big hugs*

i wish i could help you get some rest, are you able to ring you Dr or someone else and explain the struggle you are having right now?? i know they prob cant increase meds, but maybe they have some other plan of action ( and im not talking hospital)

7. brknsilence

I see them on the 19th. If things continue, I will see if I can see them on Monday when my husband can watch the kids. Hoping something helps.

8. na-taya

im not sure what time of day it is for you right now? but are you able to ring them and just let them know, you dont even have to have an appointment just to make them aware of the situation?

9. brknsilence

I can. Will try soon.

na-taya likes this.
  10. brknsilence

Couldn't call yet. Will try to find the strength and courage to do so - just got scared, couldn't call

11. brknsilence

I see her Monday. Just called her.

12. na-taya

Don't be afraid to reach out for support between now and then:):)
    I'll be here if you need
    *hug*

13. brknsilence

Thank you so much.

Still feel like crying, but will get through.

She did ask if I will be okay until Monday. I told her, I would. I can call her if I need to talk to her sooner.

I told her, it maybe I been having to rest is why I feel like this but not sure though. She's encouraging me to try something I enjoy doing. Maybe might help. Will try.