Bad feelings

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by chrissyb111, Dec 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

I am feeling very bad,just don't want to be here anymore,cos depression is all i have ever had,i might have a good day, but the next day is hell,all i get is take these pills that never work.I am like i am cos of my childhood and bad marraige so i know why i feel like this but no cure.so why should i live like this?

2. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

Hi Chrissy, Welcome to SF. I understand how you are feeling. I too had a rough childhood and a really bad marriage and so much more and I know the hopelessness that comes after for some. If you ever want to chat about it all feel free to message me, I may not have an answer for you, I don't have one for myself, but I can listen and let you vent all you want and I truly do understand.
    Best wishes.

3. chrissyb111

chrissyb111 Member

thank you for your reply, its only 10dayhs ago i made a attempt on my life.i have so many problems the only person who knows of my attempt is my care coordinator,was told at the hositpal that they would give me extra support as i had bad anniversary looming but there was no extra support at all, makes me feel i am a nobody, i am not worth nothing.

4. BeautifullyChaotic

BeautifullyChaotic Well-Known Member

You will be amazed at the support you find here, on SF.
    When I joined I was going through a particularly hard time and I honestly believe that without the people here, I wouldn't be alive today to share that love and support with others. Coming here is a really good step to finding a sense of peace, it's a safe place.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.