Bad few days

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sadhart, Jun 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

I have been sick....and as stupid as it sounds, it feels like what all this has been for me emotionally. As much as I am trying to feel better, why bother? I am so frustrated with my family. I'm sorry i need a break from writing right now.

2. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Sadhart! I hadn't seen you around, and I was worried about you. I'm sorry that you're sick, but I'm glad to see that you're still here.

I hope you feel better soon - both physically and emotionally :hug:

3. sadhart

sadhart Well-Known Member

Thanks, but I'm afraid I just feel more unsure about life than usual. I hope you are okay too. Just now, I couldn't even go in my room and think without my aunt complaining. apparently, I'm not allowed to sit in my room and think....im thirty by the way....and i was thinking of changing clothes. her reason was that the curtains in the room aren't closed all the way and they aren't. but they aren't wide open either. i am sick of the lopsided logic in this family. I suppose if i want to dress now, i have to do it in front of her. it's not just that, it's was that i was thinking about something and she just nags. this hasn't been the worst year of my life, but it still sucks. sorry for complaining.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2012
  4. TheLoneWolf

TheLoneWolf Well-Known Member

Hey, no problem, I'm feeling pretty unsure these days myself. I know what you mean about things being better than they were but still not being good. I had a horrible childhood; it's been over for a while now, but my life still kind of sucks. You don't have to apologize for complaining - that's what this forum is for. To talk about what's bothering us. If we just keep it all bottled up inside and don't talk about it, we'll snap, implode, or spontaneously combust, or something else very unpleasant. Just hang in there. I don't know if things do get better or not, but they've been worse - so it's always possible. The only way to find out is to stick it out and see what happens. I know that's hard - if you try looking at the big picture or thinking about the future with the same frame of reference that you have about the past and the present, it's easy to get discouraged... so don't look at it like that. Take things one day at a time, just keep plugging on and trying to make things better one baby step at a time. When things start to build up and you can't handle it all anymore, come here and vent or give yourself a break doing whatever it is that calms you down and makes you forget. I find that talking to other people helps take my mind off of my problems, and you can always PM me to talk if you want or need to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.