• Apologies for the issue with a bizarre redirect on the site earlier today. There was a large server update and an error in an IP address had the traffic routing wrongly. No hacking or anything nefarious and nothing to worry about. Sorry for any stress/anxiety caused. Very best wishes - SF Admin

Bad fight with daughter

Lane

SF Supporter
I went to urgent care because I thought I needed stitches for my lip in places but the wait was 2 hours. It was the result of a fight with my daughter. Her laptop slipped and hit me in the mouth. It got very nasty. I went to the bar after and had a few drinks. I just feel like shit.

Lane

SF Supporter
That's awful.

You're welcome to say more about what happened if you'd like to.
Its calmed down. But there was a lot of blood and it was just sad and over the top. She said to shut the fuck up to me, so that set me off. Usually, shes good, just a bad day. Thanks for caring @ @may71

Lane

SF Supporter
You're welcome! :)

That's after your lip got bashed? You'd think she'd be more contrite
No, I went after her and I was giving her her laptop, that's when I got hurt. We shouldn't have been physically fighting. I was annoyed about something else and telling her to clean up but didn't deserve to he talked to like that. I dont usually react like that. But, there's something about a child telling a parent to shut the f##$ up that just sers me off. Maybe she knew it. Its calmer now. She drove to her aunt's and said she was gonna sleep over. I said she didn't have to and apologized for calling her names.

There's some kind of balance point between discipline/authority and giving kids freedom. I"m not sure exactly where the balance point is, but the "shut the f##$ up" comment is over the line.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00