• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

bad memories

i feel like when i think back to my developmental years i wasted a lot of time during my most important formative years, the teens trying to recuperate from being attacked, i missed out on a lot of milestones in life and high school experiences and friendships and i dont know how to feel. i always struggled with feeling depressed and having moments where id tear up and dwell on it for a few seconds due to something that triggered a sad memory. i feel like ill never make up for lost time and it was such a sad scenario. i want to reattend rape crisis therapy but im afraid to contact the people because i tried to again before co-vid and because of my disability my head isnt right and i dont dwell on things like i normally do and i dont feel right. i struggle with wondering when ill be back to normal and when ill be able to feel emotions regularly and when ill be able to live my life like a normal person. i hated living in fear and being afraid to attend school, i hated missing out on social events because the other girls my ex went for would terrorize me in real life and on the computer. i hated missing out on social media and photo opps and refusing to celebrate my birthday or participate in any holidays. the last time the guy contacted me was in 2015, i went through alot and i just want out.

EmB

Absolute Peach!
I'm sorry that I don't have much to say except that I hear you, and I hope things get better for you. I can't imagine the pain of what you experienced and you don't deserve it.

Sending huge hugs

Em

lightning05

I'm sorry for all that you went through. You didn't deserve that to happen and to be mistreated by other people online afterwards. I too had severe childhood trauma and at times I look back and see the reason why I did some of the things I did was because of it. I used to be triggered easily and cry a lot of have random emotional outbursts. It's a lot to handle, carrying around something like that as a youth.

I hope you feel better and are being gentle with yourself. **hugs**

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$255.00