bad mood

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Butterfly, Mar 15, 2011.

1. Butterfly

Butterfly Resident SF Sims Enthusiast Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

Complete foul fucking mood. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOu!!!!!!!!! Why is it everytime I can honestly say to people I have been feeling good by myself for a week or so my mood suddenly crashes down for no apparent reason. Completely fucked off to the max. Perhaps I am just tired and have taken on too much too soon but no way to back out of it now. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Oh do i get that feeling iam sorry you are crashing down right now could be you are too overwhelmed tired i hate it when im tired because my high becomes so low. i do hope you get some rest okay whatever it is that is pushing you can wait until you take 10 min for YOU okay hugs
  3. Stormrider

Stormrider Well-Known Member

I sometimes have the same problem, was doing fine for several months last year then i had some stuff going wrong again on to of my problems and I kinda crashed, was in a very bad mood for months before i could see things in a different way again, but i managed to get myself a bit more positive.
    Try to focus on the things you like or try doing things you like to give your mind some distraction. I know it's not easy, but it's the only thing that works for me.
    Hope you find a way to feel a bit beter soon.