bad mood

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butterfly

Sim Addict
Safety & Support
SF Author
SF Supporter
Complete foul fucking mood. FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOu!!!!!!!!! Why is it everytime I can honestly say to people I have been feeling good by myself for a week or so my mood suddenly crashes down for no apparent reason. Completely fucked off to the max. Perhaps I am just tired and have taken on too much too soon but no way to back out of it now. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Oh do i get that feeling iam sorry you are crashing down right now could be you are too overwhelmed tired i hate it when im tired because my high becomes so low. i do hope you get some rest okay whatever it is that is pushing you can wait until you take 10 min for YOU okay hugs

Stormrider

I sometimes have the same problem, was doing fine for several months last year then i had some stuff going wrong again on to of my problems and I kinda crashed, was in a very bad mood for months before i could see things in a different way again, but i managed to get myself a bit more positive.
Try to focus on the things you like or try doing things you like to give your mind some distraction. I know it's not easy, but it's the only thing that works for me.
Hope you find a way to feel a bit beter soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00